Phillip N. Robinet PE. President - Electrical Engineer
Phil is a licensed Electrical Engineer in the states of Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, and Colorado, and a LEED Accredited Professional. Phil has performed the Electrical design for over 3000 projects throughout the country and Mexico. Some of his major projects include over 35 locations of Petro Truck Stops, Holiday Inn Townlake in Austin, over 500 thousand square feet of call centers, and over 40 million square feet of industrial buildings (Warehouse and Manufacturing) in the Southwest and Mexico.
Currently, Downtown El Paso is undergoing a revitalization of epic proportions.
Phil's Electrical designs are evident throughout this transition. His downtown Electrical projects include:
- The 12-Story Mills Building (both high-rise construction and Historical registered Building).
- The 6-Story Center Building (Headquarters for Mills Plaza Properties)
- The 5-Story Mulligan-Luther Building (Home to the City of El Paso's IT Department and Engineering Department)
- Anson 11 Restaurant (located in the first two floors of the Historic Mills Building).
- San Jacinto Plaza
- Artspace Lofts
- Savoy Apartments
- Hotel Indigo
- Blue Flame Apartments (Under Construction)
- Paseo de las Luces (El Paso Street Lighting)
- Plaza Hotel Parking Garage (Under Construction)