William J. Robinet PE, Chairman Emeritus - Mechanical Engineer
Bill Robinet is a licensed Mechanical Engineer in the states of Texas and Arizona. Bill started his own engineering firm in Phoenix, Arizona, in 1972. He then opened a branch office in El Paso in the early 80's. It was this company that was the forerunner to Robinet Electrical Engineering, Inc.
Bill worked his way through college at New Mexico State University by crop-dusting various agricultural areas in the Southwest and Canada. He then began his Mechanical Engineering career in the Petrochemical industry; including becoming plant engineer at the Ciniza Refinery in Gallup, NM; before his storied career in the Consulting Engineering field commenced.
Bill's most notable projects as a project Engineer are:
• Major Southern Pacific pipelines and Major petroleum storage facilities (tank farms) in Phoenix and Tucson.
• Patriot Missile Training Facility at Fort Bliss, Texas.
• Arizona Cardinals Training Facility and Offices in Tempe, Arizona.
• The Olympic Hotel-Motel facility in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
• El Paso County Courthouse.
Among his many accomplishments are being a Certified Flight Instructor (CFI), FAA Certified A&P Mechanic, an FAA Master Pilot, and licensed Private Investigator. Bill has also written five books, four of which have been published.
Bill still consults with Phil in some of the overall operational issues regarding the firm.